Learn how compare endpoints can help users understand and contextualize their footprints, see our methodology and sources.
Compare endpoints are very valuable for helping people understand their footprint, and seeing a relevant comparison can be very motivating. Comparisons are made on our main indicator, kilos of CO2e, extracted from Ducky Footprints. You can even see average footprints for specific municipalities.
Head to the following articles for details on methodology and sources:
- General comparison of footprints
- Comparison of food and drink footprints
- Comparison of energy footprints
- Comparison of transport footprints
- Comparison of financial footprints