In this article we will present frequently asked questions about our survey.
Q: What is the purpose of the Ducky Challenge Survey?
The survey is a set of personal questions used to measure behavior change in the organization. A survey is often the first part of a Ducky Challenge, establishing a baseline for a particular topic (like transport or food waste). Survey answers are anonymized and made available to the organisation. You may also be invited to take the survey a second or third time to measure the difference between the start and the end of a Ducky Challenge.
Q: How does this work?
- After registering on www.ducky.eco, you are presented with a row of simple questions in a web form
- The survey is created by the organisation beforehand from a set of predefined questions relating to the topic of the Ducky Challenge. Multiple choice, check boxes and free text questions are available to use.
- Questions deal with personal climate footprint, attitudes, level of knowledge and behavior - to deliver a baseline state before the organization initiates any measures.
- After submitting answers, you'll receive a personalized climate footprint and/or tips related to the topic.
- If you have any questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you're facing a technical issue please fill out this form.
We will get back to you as soon as possible. Our office hours are all working days from Monday-Friday between 08.00-16.00 Oslo time.