In this article you will find an email template explaining how a Ducky Challenge works.
How does it work?
- You only register positive savings!
- All savings are average values for your country, so everyone competes on an equal basis
- Pick from a pre-defined list of efficient climate friendly activities
Here's a one minute video explaining the basics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGawEIoWqig
What does it require to participate?
- Log actions you do daily, and save CO2e for your team. These might be actions you already do, or some new ones you want to challenge yourself on.
- Compete against other teams!
How do I participate?
- Follow the link in this email (the one you got from Ducky), register account, and follow the steps in your campaign.
- If your organisation has started the campaign with a survey, you have to go through it first.
- You can add the web-page to your mobile home screen for easy access.
- If you have any questions, please send us an email at email@example.com.
- If you're facing a technical issue please fill out this form.
We will get back to you as soon as possible. Our office hours are all working days from Monday-Friday between 08.00-16.00 Oslo time.